Watermelon and Feta Salad
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1 cup tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, seeded and and cubed
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Red pepper flake (optional)
1.) In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, tomatoes, cucumber, feta and red onion.
2.) Top with fresh ground black pepper and fresh parsley and toss gently.
3.) For some heat – add a few red pepper flakes.
Watermelon and Feta Salad is the perfect side dish for summer.